Whether you’re flyfishing redfish in the flats, trolling for tarpon off the coast, or scuba diving on a reef, Bay Charger gets you there...and back. At Charger, making the top bay boats from coast to coast isn’t just a job, it’s a passion. The same passion you take with you fishing.
The rugged nature of the Bay Charger All-Composite Series tells you it handles big lakes and rough coastal waters, inlets, and bays. The sleek, stealthy look and shallow draft tell you it’s the perfect boat for stalking fish in the shallows. And, let’s not forget speed and efficiency.
When you test drive a Bay Charger for the first time, you’ll know what we mean. The Bay Charger RG Series Bay Boat rides as good as it looks. Its Roll Gunnel design has the deck space you need to get the big ones in, and the expanded livewells and fish box to keep them for the ride home.
When it comes to exclusive features, Bay Charger delivers, so you can get the most out of your day on the water. Add our exclusive Charger “Tunnel Hull” for increased lift (optional on RG Series)...so you can run the shallows with ease. When you’re fishing live bait, there’s always the problem with keeping them alive. Our patented Pro-Air™ with BaitKeeper Filtration is an option that keeps your bait healthier and alive for long excursions. The Pro-Air™ System keeps fish healthy by using the icebox to cool the water.
From the Chesapeake Bay to the Gulf of Mexico—the Bay Charger has the one-of-a-kind fishing features and superior hull designs for all your fishing excursions. When you leave the shelter of home waters, head out with the best. Bay Charger.
Specs & Highlights
- 100% Composite Rolled Gunnel Hull with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Webbing with Gel Coat
- Steps to Front Deck
- Fiberglass Console w/Insulated 30 Gallon Aerated Livewell, Windshield , Stainless Steel Handrails and Full Instrumentation
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Foam Flotation
- Deluxe Steering Wheel
- Built In 40 Gallon Fuel Cell
- White Standard Color
- In Floor Storage
- Bow Anchor Locker
- 2 - Front Storage Boxes
Electrical & Electronics
- Courtesy Light On Console
- Trim Switch in Bow, Trolling Motor Panel w/Fuse Protected Wiring
- Navigation Lights
Fittings, Riggings & Hardware
- 6 - Built In Rod Holders
- 4 - Stainless Steel Cleats
- All Fasteners-Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Fuse Protected Wiring System
- No Feedback Rack & Pinion Steering
- w/Insulated 30 Gallon Aerated Livewell
- 130 Quart Insulated Fish Box w/Remote Drain
Seating & Upholstery
- Seating Forward of Console w/Backrest
- Flip Flop Seat w/90 Quart Cooler
- 4 - Stainless Steel Seat Bases
BC 2200 RG Tandem Axel Trailer w/Brakes
Welded Aluminum I-Beam Construction, Side Mount Jack, Disc Brakes on One Axle w/Flush Kits, Double Carpeted Bunks, Submersible Lighting, Blackwall Radials on Galvanized Wheels, Vault Hubs, Torsion Axles, LED Lighting